Skip to content
Medals & Certificates
- Medals and certificates shall be awarded to the top TEN positions in each category in standard, rapid and blitz games. Trophies, medals and certificates shall be awarded to the top THREE positions in each category.
- Medals and certificates shall be awarded individual and team (3 Boys and 3 Girls) in each categories.
- Participation diplomas shall be awarded to all the players.
Technical Delegate, Chief Arbiter and Appeals
- The Asian Chess Federation President after consultation with the organizing federation will nominate theTechnical Delegate, Chief Arbiter, as well as the necessary assistant arbiters and other officials.
- The Chairman of the Appeals Committee shall be nominated by the Asian Chess Federation President in consultation with the organizing federation. The Committee shall be composed of three members and two reserves, all from different Federations, chosen from among the representatives of national federations present.
- Protests must be submitted in writing to the Chairman of the Appeals Committee within fifteen minutes after completion of the relevant playing session. A protest shall be submitted with an accompanying fee of $100. If the protest is upheld, the protest fee will be returned otherwise it shall be forfeited to the organizing federation.