Eligibility and Participation
1.Entitled to participate are chess players from Eastern Asia federations (zone 3.3 member federations and China).
2. Each Eastern Asia Federation (zone 3.3 member federations and China) can register only ONE official player in each category (organizer provides them free full accommodations in double rooms).
3. Each federation may register any number of additional players. These players will cover their board and lodging by themselves.
4. Players must not have reached the relevant age before 1st January 2019. See table below. In case there are fewer than eight players and five federations in an age group, that group shall be merged with another age group.
5. All players must have FIDE ID before registration.1.5 All players must have FIDE ID before registration.1.5 All players must have FIDE ID before registration.
- Where possible, each category shall be conducted in the Swiss System of 9 rounds, using the Swiss Manager Program.
- Time control for standard game: 90 minutes with an increment of 30 seconds per move.
- Time control for rapid game: 15 minutes with an increment of 10 seconds per move.
- Time control for blitz game: 3 minutes with an increment of 2 seconds per move.
- In the last round, where possible, players from the same federation and who have more than 50% score shall notbe paired to play each other.